Thursday, October 18, 2007

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello Everyone and Welcome to my new Blog!

I've been blogging as Progressive Puritan for more than two years now and have decided to rejoin the blog community today as a newly evolved self. I want to share my thoughts and feelings on the things that matter most to me- social issues! I want to use this blog to vent my frustrations as well as provoke my readers (and myself) to think on a deeper level about the day-to-day social structures that dictate our lives. I want to discuss peeling away constructs that keep us from living peaceful, productive and meaningful lives.

Why the title?

Well, to be honest, I'm a faggot and have been all my life. I've been in a committed relationship for about 7 years now with my loving partner. Also, I'm infuriated at the current global and local socioeconomic and political situations. So, put the two together and there you have it...the Infuriated Faggot.

I hope you enjoy the blog and please participate!

No comments: