Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh my god...

I'm sorry, I need to bitch about this for a minute.

Read this shit!

WASHINGTON – President Bush said Friday that the fight in Iraq has been longer and more costly than expected, but he defended the U.S.-led invasion, saying the world could not risk leaving Saddam Hussein's power unchecked.


Uh, first...Really? Longer and more costly? Who knew? I mean, there's no way we could have predicted that this war was a colossal waste of resources and time, right? Fuck my life!

Second- as far as "Checking Sadaam's power..." There is a HUGE difference between CHECKING POWER and HANGING A MAN!

Maybe we should "CHECK BUSH'S POWER" before he leaves office? Let's hang that fucker!

(side note- have you noticed how cooperative he's been now that he's leaving office?)

Grrrrrrr.

No comments: